As a South Buffalo Porchfest host, you agree to host a local musician and/or band on your porch on Saturday, June 13th, between 12:00pm and 5:00 pm. The cut-off date for registration will be April 30th. Porch and Band assignments will be made in mid-late May after registration has ended. An email will be sent once assignments are made.
While we will try to accommodate those who wish to host a band, we cannot guarantee that everyone will be able to host. Much of this will be determined by the number of bands that sign up.
Host responsibilities include:
- Having the permission of the homeowner.
- Assisting musicians/bands with setup on your porch.
- Remaining available for the duration of your host time.
- Encouraging participants stay on lawns/driveways and out of the street.
- Participating rain or shine.
- Notifying your neighbors of your participation in the event.
Please use the comment box to let us know if you already have an interested musician or band! If you have a musician already lined up, they will also have to fill out a band form.
If you have any questions, please email: SBPorchfest@gmail.com